Last Updated June 1st, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Credit a la carte. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents:
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as name, address, contact information, password, security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to use when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our product and services, when participating in activities on the website or app, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the site or app, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact Data.
Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Credit Information: Should you voluntarily fill out a credit consultation on our website, any information that you provide to us about your credit profile such as credit cards, balances, debt, number of inquiries, average age of accounts, credit card desires, etc. Basically anything that you explicitly provide through email.
Note that we do not need or expect any sensitive information that can truly identify you such as social security or driver license numbers. If you provide any incredibly sensitive information, we will remove it immediately.
Information Automatically Collect:
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is automatically collected when you visit our website or app.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website or app. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name, contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, device, operating system, language, preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use the website or app, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website and app, and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected through our Apps:
In short: We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, and when you use our apps,.
If you use our apps, we may also collect the following information:
Geo-location: We may request access or permission to track location based information from you mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile device Data: We may automatically collect device information (such as you mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
Information collected from other sources:
In short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, point marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads, and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collect via our website or app for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for theses purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purposes listed below.
- To send marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOU PRIVACY RIGHTS” section below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness
- To enable user-to-user communication with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s content
- For other Business Purposes we may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website or apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws: We may disclosure your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- Vital interests and legal rights:We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities , or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, consultants, and other third party service providers: We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website or app, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the website or app over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this policy , we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiation of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third party advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website or app. these companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anatomize it, or if this not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website or app is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In short: we do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website or app, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website or app. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us email@example.com
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_ex.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by deault. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services to our website or apps. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our website or app visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: Yes, if you area resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year, and free of charger, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the website or app, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website or apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us at email@example.com. Include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the website or app, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY:
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated June 1st, 2019
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject use to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights to expressly granted to you in and to the website, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the website.
- Use the website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copyright of any Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden o n the website, or the networks or services connected to the website.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the website and/or Content of any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws, or regulations.
- Disparage, tarnish, otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the website.
- Except as may be the result of standard serach enginers, or Internetnet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limiation, any spider robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limiation, clear graphics, interchange formats (“gifs”). 1×1 pixels, web bugscookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continious posting of repetivitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterupted use a d enjoyment of the website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functinos, operations, or maintenance of the website.
- Delete the copyright of other properietary rights notices from any content.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website or any portion of the website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, or agents engage in providing any portion of the website to you.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The website may invite you to chat, contribute, or participate in blogs, message boards, or other functionality and may provide you with the opportunity to create, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or to broadcast content and materials to us or on the website, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other materials (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the website and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The Creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your contributions are not unsolicited, or unauthorized advertising, or promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- You Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contribution do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government, or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- You Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule
- You Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, or sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting you Contributions, to any part of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to use an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, re-title, archive, store, cache, publicly, perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, except (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare distribute works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any medial channels.
The license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and include our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise be asserted in your Contributions.
We have the right in our sole and absolute discretion , (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions, (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the website, and (#) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligations to monitor your Contributions.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
ANDRIOD AND APPLE USERS
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information, regarding the website (“submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the website, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the website, and any services provided on the website or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you posses all rights and authority to place advertisements on the websites, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However we have no obligation to update any information on our website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the website without notice at any time. We will not liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension , or discontinuance of the website.
If the parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by bind arbitration.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary PROCEDURES for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of Arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any away may be challenged in the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Clark County, Nevada . Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgement or the award entered by the arbitrator.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding, (b) there is no right to authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures, and (c) there is no right to authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party, (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use, and (c) any claim for unjective relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPLICITLY OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN , (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR, (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OF SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTIN WILL ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the website for the purpose of managing the performance of the website, as well as data relating to your use of the website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the website. You agree that we shall have no liability for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTION INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE WEBSITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under the statues, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting or credits by any means other then electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd, Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the website, or to receive further information regarding use of the website, please contact us at email@example.com